Crown Black & Mama Samp, see you soon.
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
OK, excuse time. I'm pretty late with posting this is because it came out during one of my patented blogging hiatuses. Gotta love those, right? I actually figured that by now pretty mnuch everybody had already heard Lupe's American Terrorist III on somebody’s music blog. You know, with the innanets and all. But after my trip this weekend and nobody knowing what the
Oh and the sample is from Kavinsky's Nightcall, another dope track.
Next up, Orlando on Wednesday.
Hope Mama Samp has the oven on preheat.
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Enjoy both, downloads included.
Download: Rotten Decay & Hard in the Paint
At least I hope so.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Yo, I really need an album.
The Black Keys kicked off their winter tour last night in New York and will be going strong though the third week of March. They've also released their seventh album El Camino today. Check em out when they're in your area, I know I will. Tour dates below:
- 12-05 New York, NY - Webster Hall
- 12-11 Los Angeles, CA - KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas
- 01-23 Antwerp, Belgium - Lotto
- 01-24 Lille, France - Zenith
- 01-25 Paris, France - Zenith
- 01-27 Hamburg, Germany - Sporthalle
- 01-28 Berlin, Germany - Arena
- 01-30 Milan, Italy - Alcatraz
- 01-31 Zurich, Switzerland - Maag Hall
- 02-01 Eindhoven, Holland - Klokgebouw
- 02-03 Nottingham, England - Capital FM Arena
- 02-04 Edinburgh, Scotland - Corn Exchange
- 02-06-07 Manchester, England - O2 Apollo
- 02-09-10-11 London, England - Alexandra Palace
- 03-02 Cincinnati, OH - U.S. Bank Arena *
- 03-03 Detroit, MI - Joe Louis Arena *
- 03-04 Columbus, OH - Jerome Schottenstein Center *
- 03-06 Portland, ME - Cumberland Co. Civic Center *
- 03-07 Boston, MA - TD Garden *
- 03-09 Washington, DC - Verizon Center *
- 03-10 Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center *
- 03-12 New York, NY - Madison Square Garden *
- 03-13 Montreal, Quebec - Bell Centre *
- 03-14 Toronto, Ontario - Air Canada Centre *
- 03-16 Indianapolis, IN - Conseco Fieldhouse *
- 03-18 Grand Rapids, MI - Van Andel Arena *
- 03-19 Chicago, IL - United Center *
- 03-20 Cleveland, OH - Quicken Loans Arena *
- 03-23 Norfolk, VA - Constant Convocation Center *
DC on March 9? I know where I'll be.
Monday, December 5, 2011
Now that we've successfully dismantled UGA in the SEC Championship, LSU had earned a chance to play for the national championship on January 9th. Although it's somewhat shitty that Bama gets to play in the ship, I'm looking forward to beating them again.
January 9th. New Orleans. I'm there.