Monday, October 4, 2010

The Win That Almost Wasn't.

Photobucket
"A win is a win."

For the first time in my football career, as an athlete or a fan, I disagree with this statement. We ended this weekend's game against Tennessee with more points than the Volunteers, but we still lost. Just in case you missed the craziest ending I've ever seen in a football game:

Wow.

I really don't know what to say. We're at 5-0 and undefeated but we could easily be
3-2, if not worse. I really hope that Jordan Jefferson can regain his starting spot and that our defense can keep us in games because Florida's gonna be tough this weekend.

But I can't REALLY complain. We're 5-0, ranked 12th and 9th and in first place in the SEC West. Besides that, Saturday's crowd of 92,932 was the fifth largest in school history. We get some continuity on offense and remain undefeated and...
Photobucket

No comments: