Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Today In iPod Randomness - #1

Photobucket
What do Aphex Twin, Paramore and Rivers Cuomo have in common?? ...they're random as shit, that's what.

Those that know me well know that I don't go anywhere without my iPhone/iPod. Something that I really pride myself on is having a good mix of both classic songs and new music as well as a wide variety of music. And pretty much using the shuffle setting gets me the most random and well-rounded mix of music.

This was more apparent than ever last night when my iPod played three of the most random songs consecutively:
Pretty f'ing random. Click the links if you don't believe me.

But then this got me to thinking, "What if I starting posting the first three songs that come on my iPod when its on random?" And that's exactly what I'm gonna do. So here's the first Today in iPod Randomness post:
  1. Blink 182 - All the Small Things
  2. N.E.R.D. - Baby Doll
  3. OFWGKTA [Tyler, the Creator] - Splatter

Yea, this is gonna be ill.
Random, but ill.

No comments: