Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lupe Fiasco - American Terrorist III [MP3]

Photobucket

OK, excuse time. I'm pretty late with posting this is because it came out during one of my patented blogging hiatuses. Gotta love those, right? I actually figured that by now pretty mnuch everybody had already heard Lupe's American Terrorist III on somebody’s music blog. You know, with the innanets and all. But after my trip this weekend and nobody knowing what the fuck hell I was talking about, I realized I was wrong. This chilling continuation in a series of American Terrorist tracks [Part II remains to be seen, I guess] may not be as ground-breaking or anticipated as the original, but it’s still an exceptionally dope look at terrorism and its causes and effects, through three different perspectives. Say what you want about Lupe falling off [which I don’t agree with] but the guy has always been creative—especially on his non-album material. Also, it’s dope without them but here are the lyrics for added effect. Check it out.

Lupe Fiasco - American Terrorist III



Oh and the sample is from Kavinsky's Nightcall, another dope track.

No comments: