Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pusha T feat. Rick Ross - Hold On [VIDEO]

 photo 9834d696-e6c8-447e-8937-3be06ef118e9_zps55436ba3.jpg
I'll be honest, I was all over My Name Is My Name hard for a few weeks after it dropped. I'm not sure why--possibly the forgettable tracks with Chris Brown and Young Jeezy or maybe because I've been suffering through MMLP2--but I've been focused on other music for most of November.

One of the main songs from MNIMN that's been a constant is Hold On featuring Rick Ross and some very, very Kanyeish background vocals. The entire situation is pretty much a Kanye song. I mean, this is essentially Pusha T and Rick Ross over an 808's & Heartbreaks bonus track. And that's perfectly fine with me. Check out the video for Hold On.

I also have Derwin to thank for this.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't add it to my iTunes and iPhone immediately.

No comments: