Thursday, November 7, 2013

LSU vs. Alabama 2013. I'm Ready.

 photo 7344199c-dad5-4475-b87e-9d760b4a697a_zps5762fe6b.jpg
Game of the Century Part....5?

Now that my Bears handled business against the lowly Green Bay Packers Monday Night (Don't taser me, bro!), I can now focus all of my energy on the other game I circle every year: the showdown against Alabama. It seems this game always has some kind of national championship implications, and this year is no different. I also just really hate the team, school and brand of Alabama. Come to think of it, there's really only a few teams that I really and truly hate: the Green Bay Packers, the EA Spartans, the Detroit Pistons, the Indiana Pacers. But none of them come even close to my hatred for Alabama. I mean, what's not to hate? And with all of this "Saban to Texas" talk, I'm actually hoping he sticks around. Nah, let me stop lying. Geaux Tigers.



Official prediction: LSU 38 - Alabama 27. We'll use this win to propel us to the Top 10 in the BCS and paired with our upcoming win against A&M, we'll represent the West in the SEC Championship. Stamp it.


Also, Les Miles is a mad man. Gotta love it.

No comments: