Friday, January 3, 2014

Leonard Fournette Is Staying Home [Rap Squats & Respectful Bows All Around!]

 photo awrfournette_zpsb548aca9.jpg
I knew it all along. I swear.

There's no way that good ol' Leslie Edwin could let arguably the biggest offensive recruit in recent history that just happened to be from Louisiana, leave the state for his collegiate career...is there? Yesterday I actually entered the day extremely somewhat optimistic that LSU would go 5 for 5 with the remaining recruits at the Under Armour All-American game. And I wasn't the only one.



Well, 5 for 5 didn't happen. But we did get two, including the the #1 overall prospect, Mr. Buga Nation himself, Leonard Fournette.

And I couldn't be more excited. Why am I so excited? Don't believe me, just watch:

See? He's Adrian Peterson 2.0. He's currently a man among boys. When he gets to LSU he'll be a man among young men. And besides, he does rap squats.
 photo 1149298_zps578b767e.jpg

Leslie Edwin strikes again.

No comments: