Friday, November 21, 2008

Biggest Game of the Year...for the Big 12.

Aight, I don't have much time to post this so I'll get straight to the point. The Big 12 aint shit. Nah, they're good but I usually could care less who wins what in their conference. This is the first year since Vince Young played that I really paid attention to any football out there but it's for a really good reason. The offenses are AMAZING. There are about 5 or 6 Heisman candidates on the offensive side of the ball...but the defenses are terrible. So with tomorrow's game being the biggest game of the year for the conference, I'm going with #2 Texas Tech over #5 Oklahoma. This was a really close decision but I'm giving the edge to Graham Harrell and Michael Crabtree, especially with Oklahoma missing two of their starting defenders out for the game.

There will be little to no defense played so I'm expecting a shootout. Bradford's gonna go for 300+ yards but Harrell will go for over 400. Crabtree's gonna go wild tomorrow too. And with all that said...SEC all day.

Oh and Penn State's not losing to Michigan State. Sorry Ohio State.


[Yeah, it's a video game picture...but it's gonna happen. Boomsooka.]

No comments: