Friday, June 25, 2010

To Those Who Care, The Warriors Got a New Court...

Photobucket
I'm a long way from considering myself one of the Golden State Warriors' seven remaining fans, [no disrespect G] but I do like any and all things basketball. With that being said, the Warriors introduced their new court last night after the draft. I'm not even sure why this interested me. Maybe because it might lead to a new logo/jersey/color combo to go along with the arguably the dopest throwbacks in the league. I'm not really sure. All I know is, the Warriors are really only about a player or two....or three away from really contending out West. Steph Curry, Monta Ellis, Anthony Randolph and now Ekpe Udoh...great way to start. If they can ship Radmanovic or Charlie Bell for a big time player, watch out Western Conference.

...yea, I'm not even sure I believe that. But here's the court:

Not sure why it matters, but there it is.


Draft Breakdown; What are the Bulls doing...coming soon.

No comments: