Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Orange Bowl featuring Touchdowns, Safeties and.....Sleeping Mothers???

Photobucket
Aaaaand we're back with awr's first Bowl Game review for the season. Yea, late...I know.


This year's Orange Bowl was a game for about...the first half. Andrew Luck went crazy for four TD's en route to a 287 yard game as (5) Stanford routed (12) Virgina Tech 40-12 last night in Miami. It was rough for my man Tyrod and the ACC Champs pretty much throughout the game. And when I say rough, I mean "Man, my mama sleep in the stands" rough. But seriously, look:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't surprised by the outcome, and that Tyrod's mom was alseep, but it is what it is. Here's the recap:
I'm intrigued to see where Jim Harbaugh, who Darren Rovell nabbed as the most :coveted coach at any point in football history," ends up next year.
Photobucket
I was very impressed by Andrew Luck so maybe he is who we he thought he was....or maybe Virginia Tech just wasn't that good this year.

Probably both.

No comments: