Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Big Sean - Finally Famous [Tracklist]

Photobucket
I've pretty much been waiting for this upcoming effort from Big Sean since my man Deuce put me on Getcha Some way back in Spring 2007. I thought Sean was ill back then, but he's honestly done nothing but improve year after year. Check out the Tracklist for Sean's first solo album, Finally Famous:

1. Intro - (Produced by: Kevin Randolph, Key Wane)
2. I Do It - (Produced by: No I.D., The Legendary Traxster)
3. My Last feat. Chris Brown - (Produced by: No I.D.)
4. Don’t Tell Me You Love Me - (Produced by: No I.D.)
5. Wait For Me feat. Lupe Fiasco - (Produced by: No I.D. & Exile)
6. Marvin & Chardonnay feat. Kanye West & Roscoe Dash - (Produced by: Pop Wansel & Mike Dean)
7. Dance (A$$) - (Produced by: Da Internz)
8. Get It (DT) feat. Pharrell - (Produced by: The Neptunes)
9. Memories (Part II) feat. John Legend - (Produced by: No I.D.)
10. High f/ Wiz Khalifa & Chiddy Bang - (Produced by: Xaphoon Jones)
11. Live This Life feat. The Dream - (Produced by: No I.D.)
12. So Much More - (Produced by: No I.D.)
13. What Goes Around (Bonus Track) - (Produced by: No I.D.)
14. Celebrity feat. Dwele (Bonus Track) - (Produced by: Filthy Rockwell, No I.D.)
15. My House (Bonus Track) - (Produced by: Boi-1da)
16. 100 Keys feat. Rick Ross & Pusha T (Bonus Track) - (Produced by: Hilton and Brian Wright (WrighTrax)

Three things stick out to me: No production from Kanye (surprising), four bonus tracks that look absolutely amazing and also the presence of my man Duece from WrighTrax. If you haven't heard of him, check him out. One of my classmates from Morehouse, obviously making moves in the industry. Keep your eyes on him.


Finally Famous, June 28th.
Unh.

No comments: