Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lookin' at my Rolley, it's about that time...


So yup. It's about that time.

Every summer for the third week in July, I volunteer for Louisiana Youth Seminar in Baton Rouge. It's a leadership seminar at LSU that we put on for high school kids. And even though I'm not from Louisiana, it helps me to appreciate the state for what it is. It's open to kids from around the country and the counselors and directors are from Colleges and Universities around the United States. It is truly one of the most rewarding, yet tiring, weeks of my life, but I wouldn't trade it for a night with Halle Berry anything.

If you know anyone that's still in high school and think would be interested, you should definitely hit me up. The seminar is beneficial to everyone that comes in contact with it and can be one of the best weeks of your life.

With all the sentimental stuff said, I'll be taking another short break until LYS is over. I'll holla at you on the 18th. Yurp.

No comments: