Monday, July 21, 2008

Music of the Moment - July 21, 2008


So I copped Nas' new joint the other day and I've been listening to it ever since. I like the album so far because it seems like Nas really has a lot to say this album. I'm gonna try to get around to doing an album review on it pretty soon. The first single is Hero with Keri Hilson but upon first listen, I was drawn to the joint Fried Chicken featuring Busta Rhymes. Mark Ronson produced the beat and it's a tongue-in-cheek look at the relationship between black people and fried chicken. It might sound lame, but give it a shot.



I also ran across this song while I was going through my Nas collection. I know you remember this joint. Yurp.

1 comment:

Don said...

Hero and Fried Chicken are two tracks that easily my favorites. Nas came with the gifted lyricism on this album.