Thursday, December 17, 2009

R.I.P. Chris Henry

Photobucket

Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry passed away this morning a day after falling from truck following an argument with his fiance. The situation is really messed up especially after Henry was turning his troubled life around since his rough 2007 season. Henry was given a second chance by the Bengals and seemed to have positively taken advantage of the opportunity. He even got the word "Blessed" tattooed on his neck before the 2009 season.

In a preseason interview with the Associated Press Henry was quoted as saying, "I kind of felt like I dug myself out of the hole and started doing the right things. People say, 'How you feeling now Chris? You doing all right?' I just tell them I'm blessed. That's why I got it."

He was 26.

No comments: