Friday, December 11, 2009

Shit's Disgusting. Come on Bulls...Seriously.

Photobucket
I don't know what to say. Seriously, I'm at a loss for words. And that doesn't happen often. We started the week by losing to the "worst team in NBA history" then follow it up by getting DRUG by the Hawks in Atlanta. This makes no sense. We're the third most valuable team in the league and we're still performing like this. We've actually lost our last four games to the Cavs, Raptors, Nets and Hawks. It's embarrassing, really. So after this week of disappointments, I'm continuing my ongoing push to get Lebron to Chicago next year. Why go to the Knicks?? Don't go to sorry ass New Jersey. Come to the historic Chicago Bulls. I mean, either you or Chris Bosh. #kanyeshrug

Once again...this shit's not gonna cut it.
We play the Warriors tonight and I really can't take a 5th straight loss.

Seriously.

No comments: