Tuesday, November 15, 2011

ASAP Rocky - Out of This World [MP3]

Photobucket
Whenever you discover or hear about a musical new artist or group there's usually a song or video you come across that solidifies them as a legit newcomer. Over the last week, and much urging from Sterling and Modi, I finally decided to check out the LiveLoveASAP tape from ASAP Rocky--which is not so surprisingly dope. Outside the obvious choice of Purple Swag, the song on the tape that actually stuck out to me as extra dope was the very last song, Out of This World. I'm not sure if it's the multiple Jay-Z and Kanye references or the J.Cole-ish flow, but I can't stop playing this joint. Don't believe me? Go ahead and check it out. And while you're at it, you might as well go ahead and download the entire mixtape. It's definitely worth a listen.

Plus, you should probably give the Drake album a rest for a couple days.
Yea, I'm talkin to you Torrance.

ASAP Rocky - Out of This World

Swag.

No comments: