Saturday, November 5, 2011

TODAY IS A HUGE DAY.

Photobucket
This guy's face pretty much explains it all:
Photobucket
I've been looking forward to November 5th for quite some time. And for very good reason. We finally have the LSU/Bama showdown that we've been waiting for. It goes without saying that we hate each other literally every time we play but a #1 vs. #2 match-up only fuels the fire.

In addition the Game of the Year, we also have Party of all Parties: N*ggas In Paris [A Birthday Celebration]. Fresh off the DC leg of the Watch the Throne Tour [pictures coming soon], we have a Parisian-themed birthday party for my good friend Victoria and myself. Oh man, it's gonna be a hell of a day.
Photobucket

Oh yea, about the game. I'm looking forward to a surprisingly dominant Tigers victory. Can't wait to see my Bama fan friends and hit em with the:
billybitterman:<br /><br />ALL Y’ALL SEEN A LEPRECHAUN SAY “YEA!”<br />

Geaux Tigers!

No comments: