Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Music of the Moment - January 27, 2009

Back from a short hiatus...school started off pretty rough so I'm just getting my daily routine in line. With that being said, don't you fucking love Interpol?? If you don't know who I'm talking about, get familiar. They're one of my favorite groups and I've been listening to them a lot more lately, especially since I re-bought their second album, Antics. It's definitely not new, but I can't stop playing it right now. The New York based band has one of the most distinctive and recognizable sounds in music, (If you subtract She Wants Revenge and Joy Division) and they've quickly become one of my favorites. If I had to pick my favorite song from the album, it would have to be Narc, but I'm just gonna post all of my favorite Interpol songs. Ow.


Narc
PDA

Rest My Chemistry

Slow Hands



Until next time, I'm out like Plaxico.
Photobucket
Speaking of Plaxico...
Making fun of Plaxico never gets old...

No comments: