Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Seen a Picture...Where it Came From, But I Don't Wanna Say Where it Came From

Photobucket
I've been waiting mad long for a reason to post these videos...still don't really have one but I'm gonna post em anyway. I don't know if you're familiar with the show Wonder Showzen but it's quite possibly one of the most funny/inappropriate shows that I've ever seen. I used to watch it back after high school and they stopped playing it for awhile but I started watching old episodes on MTV.com. They make the show look like a show for kids starring kids, but they have some of the wildest content that can possibly be allowed. They make these kids say crazy shit. Check these joints, some of them aren't so bad but the others...

Beat Kids (look at his face @ 0:39)

Flavor Flav Reads to Children

Tyler Time
Damn, I miss this show.

No comments: