Tuesday, June 9, 2009

More Machine, Please

Photobucket
As a Kobe fan, I've been more than satisfied about how the Finals have turned out so far. The only question is: Where is the MACHINE?! If you don't know who I'm talking about, it's none other than Sasha Vujacic, otherwise known as the Machine. I know he might not be that good, but he's been getting like ZERO burn during the series. I just wanna see my dude get some time! I hope Phil Jackson sees this so he can give my man some minutes tonight. Anyway, these dudes on YouTube made a whole bunch of funny videos with Sasha as the Machine. He pretty much can't talk and is obsessed with his hair but the shit is hilarious. Check out the best of the best:
I'm Machine [Day N Nite]

The Machine Besty Friend [Kobe]

The Machine vs. Utah Jazz Game 4&5

The Machine vs. Utah Jazz Game 1


There's like 20 more Machine/Sasha related videos here. And I shouldn't be the only one that wants to see him play. None of us want to see THIS happen:
Photobucket
Owww.

No comments: