Monday, June 1, 2009

Damn Eminem.

Photobucket
I didn't even watch the MTV Movie Awards last night. Just didn't have much interest in it I guess, plus I know they'll be playing it every day for the next two weeks. Anyway, the one thing I did see was the whole Eminem/Brüno fiasco. First off, if you don't know who Brüno is, you're late as shit. He's the latest character created by Sacha Baren Cohen [Borat] and his movie is coming out on July 10. I first heard about it from my boy @RASTruly over at Blomedy. Check it:
Looks gay fucking hilarious.

So the whole problem stirred up after Eminem's performance. He was back in the crowd watching the show when Brüno flew in to present an award. Then out of nowhere, he just landed ass-up [nh] on top of Eminem. If you can, watch:
I'm almost positive that Eminem knew NOTHING about the whole thing and was mad as shit. For good reason. I've seen 8 Mile, he can't act that well.

But oh well, I still got Relapse on repeat and I'm going to see Brüno on opening night.

So I guess everyone wins.
Except Eminem's face.

No comments: