Monday, July 6, 2009

Funniest Shit on Twitter, Pt. 1...

Photobucket
I almost dropped the ball on this one. Twitter has officially taken Facebook's place as my most visited website. The main reason is because it's always updating and it's funny as hell. I've learned more about my friends in the last two months from reading their Twitter updates than I have from interacting the last four years. Here is some of the somewhat random, but funny shit that I've read on Twitter so far...

@Swiffle: Why is my nephew goin around in his underwear singing "birthday sex" ill take the fault for leaving my bday playlist on... Catchy song tho

@NICOnShit: LMAO @ "Go Ham" being a Trending Topic...

@Pbbt: Man on airport shuttle to another man: "imma share your pole if that's alright".......................................................pause.

@MoeGreen87: @the_asamp I ask myself about what Magic [Johnson] is saying all the time, remember the Magic hour lmao!!! "Idd'ss Mahhgikkk!!!"

@RASTruly: Tell me why my 2 year old nephew talkin bout some...blame it on the A A-A-A A Applesauce...got em in the zone i guess

@martEMCfly: it shouldn't be this hard to get drugs on a Saturday

@KxG_215: Snickers goin too far......billboard says "Pledge Sigma Nougat"......ftphibetawtf

@GalenJ: #3wordsaftersex Lebron or Kobe?

@Swiffle: #3wordsaftersex Dipset Dipset Dipset!

@Pbbt: Van Gundy looks like the clown dude from spawn

@Jinxington: So many disappointments this week. I'm going to go get high.

@TheWaveRunner: Basketball is not just a game you fuck ass little kid...
[Note: In response to this commercial.]
@Pbbt: #3wordsaftersex THEME MUSIC PLEASE!!!!

@the_asamp: Hahahha Wilbon is going IN on Kwame Brown. Said he should make a documentary called "Kwame: NOT Doin' Work" hahahaha pwnd

@crunkpopeye: whats on my transcript dawwwg MISSSING CREDITS!!

@heyashton: @the_asamp when i was out in baton rouge last, they said, "@the_asamp was the ppl's champ." last show seen? me: death cab. swap details.

@BLAW808: Niggas dogfighting on Simpson road @ the family dollar lol

@Jinxington: @Pbbt @KxG_215 the nigga @the_asamp said it looked like 'a piece of folded up ham with a goatee around it.' fuck..

@crunkpopeye: first asian girl i ever seen on Cheaters

And one last time: Let Me Twitter Dat:

More funny shit from Twitter to come...

No comments: