Tuesday, July 14, 2009

[Triple] Music of the Moment - July 14, 2009

Photobucket
I heard about the band Matt and Kim back at the end of 2008 but I kind of slept on them until recently when I realized that it was their song Daylight being played in the background of the new Bacardi commercial. [Note: Commercial can be found here. I'm sure you've seen it.] Anyway, I decided to buy their latest CD Grand yesterday and it's pretty dope. They also have some really dope and creative videos. Check out three of my favorite videos from Matt and Kim:
Daylight

Yeah Yeah

And my favorite, Lessons Learned [Watch this one til the end.]
We don't get many videos like this these days. Matt and Kim ftw

3 comments:

Jai. said...

I meant to put up their "Lessons Learned" video on the blog a minute ago. I effing love it!

It makes me smile everytime because they look so happy and free (until the end, lol).

Diesel said...

good ol fashion nightmare is my jam...congrats on finishing school...what else!?

Prissy said...

I love this post. I like their song "daylight" and the lessons learned video. Do you know if the ending was staged for that video?