Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Funniest Shit on Twitter, Pt. 2...

Photobucket
I got such a good response to the first Funny Shit on Twitter post, I had to do a follow-up. If you're not on Twitter, you're buggin. If you're already on Twitter, but not following these people, you might want to go ahead and get on that.

@icecoldlady: @enjoi247 if he can grow back those locks today then I demand you to tingle his loins. Otherwise tell him to go to hell!!!

@Pbbt: @ icecoldlady lol did u just say "tingle his loins"?

@jinxington: NY bums got the toughest sneakers

@crunkpopeye: cuddle panda in the houseeee

@kevolution: F Madoff! He deserves every second in that cell. Karma is a bitch! (no diss to Luda's daughter)

@ __Shep__: Drake is performing as Wheelchair Jimmy [@ BET Awards. Not to mention, the girls were a combined age of about 17.]
Photobucket

@Mr_Ferg: US [Soccer] giving up the drawers like Kisha a la Hot Boyz circa '99

@BLAW808: @the_asamp He [Gerald Henderson] gone have more time to play golf wit da bobcats lol

@RealSkipBayless: I'm sorry, can't get over the TimberFools. Rubio, Flynn, Telfair? No trade? No Foye. No Miller Might as well have picked Brett Favre.

@GalenJ: @jinxington If I was getting drafted today, I'd rock a glove...moonwalk across the stage...then dap david stern.

@jinxington: @the_asamp Told you. Wait til he [Morman] starts pickin niggas to present. He gonna be playin http://bit.ly/3pVlnz

@Swiffle: http://twitpic.com/9onaj: - Dats me and my BITCH

@jinxington: Oh Fuck. I went to @StraightPurp's twitter page and my screen froze. I just turned the monitor off when my co-worker walked up.

@Wale: ronald mcdonald is the ultimate chester..grown man only hangs wit children and bribes them with burgers and fries. what kid dont like mickeyd's

@jbuckk: do i really even love you? or do i really love ur... brain? ............. i just really love ur brain. :)

@KingBigLex: patrice would mess me up if she knew I was goin out and she didn't do my hair...haha oh well

@dollascholar: milfs are like 24 these days that's why there are cougars now

@jinxington: It's official. North Carolina has THE worst weed. Beleive me. 2nd is Texas, just because @MoeGreene87 said they got a weed called 'corn' lol

@martEMCfly: "The Rainbow's treasures will soon belong to you" I gotta say Pause and no homo on my fortune cookie ...ruined a good meal. Damn

@THE_REAL_SHAQ: Congratualtions kobe, u deserve it. You played great . Enjoy it my man enjoy it. And I know what yur sayin rt now "Shaq how my ass taste "

@DIZZYfpc: yesterday, i saw a crackhead with a D.A.R.E. shirt on...the irony
Photobucket

@RealSkipBayless: I will take Lil Wayne on 1st and 10 over John Legend on Mike and Mike any morning.

@DAINahh: ethel just called me to ask how to go "back" on AOL...............its 11:50pm lol and WHY do you still have an AOL email account????

@CoffiesCorner: Yo stan here is a tip for guarding kobe http://bit.ly/pwoAl

@jinxington: LMFAO RT @the_asamp: Throwback RT @Swiffle: #3wordsaftersex Dipset Dipset Dipset!

@martEMCfly: Need three bad broads and a panormous pizza

@jinxington: niggas just jumped my dude Aladdin

@CezaCez: @the_asamp Ima find that nigga and his NO gonna turn into a OH NOO!!

@Pbbt: Tell me why my job requires me to LITERALLY fill out TPS reports lmao

@TheWaveRunner: This is by the far the fail of the day. Got damn it black people why was this movie ever made!! http://twitpic.com/728jc

@Goingspam: hey dwight howard...how bout a little less twitter and a lot more 10 ft jumpers

@CezaCez: So Swizz jus handed me a mild wit no mouthpiece...told him I could still champ it..Nigga isn't a believer

@BLAW808: @ashleyneicole : since when FB tryina give out user names? I need to hurry up & save all my pics & get tha hell on lol

...my sentiments exactly. Twitter is the future.

No comments: