Monday, November 9, 2009

Music of the Moment - November 9, 2009 [Wale Edition]

Photobucket
Less than a day away from the much anticipated release of Wale's debut album. I know kids have been waiting 5-6 years [and even longer] for this joint to drop. Since most of the people I know have had the album for about a week now, I won't waste time posting joints from the album. [Partly because I haven't listened to it yet.] Instead, I'll just post up some of my favorite somewhat lowkey mixtape tracks from Wale. You prolly know him from the rap.

ADD Part 2 // Hate Is the New Love






Download: ADD Part 2


Crazy // Hate Is the New Love [Favorite Wale Verses]






Download: Crazy


Daytona 500 // Hate Is The New Love






Download: Daytona 500


Boyz Remix feat. MIA // Boyz 12"






Download: Boyz Remix feat. MIA
Photobucket
Whether downloaded it already or not, go cop Attention Deficit tomorrow. Support good music.

No comments: