Thursday, August 26, 2010

Late Pass: Mac Miller is Dope

Photobucket
So apparently I was sleeping on Mac Miller when I first heard of him last year. His music was straight but just not really polished. But when I stumbled across his new K.I.D.S. mixtape, I could tell he'd improved...a lot. Like a whole lot. It's not mind-blowing, life-changing music, but it's dope to ride to. [As cliché as that sounds.] Being only 18, you wouldn't really expect the dopeness of this mixtape. Still not sure what you're in store for?? Think Mike Posner - the wackness x Wiz Khalifa x Asher Rosh - sounding like Eminem = Mac Miller. And the videos are pretty dope. Check out these from Mac Miller:

Traffic in the Sky // Don't Mind If I Do
Kool Aid & Frozen Pizza



Nikes on my Feet

La La La La




Download the K.I.D.S. mixtape here.

And put your thumbs up.

No comments: