Monday, April 11, 2011

Fight For Your Right - Revisited [Man, I Wish This Was a Real Movie...]

Photobucket
I mean, I guess it kind of is.

This two-minute trailer is for a 30-minute short film starring Will Ferrell, Jack Black, Seth Rogen, Danny McBride, John C. Reilly and Elijah Wood as two sets of the Beastie Boys battling to be the real trio. Sounds weird, I'm sure, but it actually looks pretty amazing. The preview for the film doubles as a music video for the song Make Some Noise off the group's upcoming album Hot Sauce Committe, Pt. 2 and is also pretty reminiscent of the original. Check it out:

Rumor has it that the full-length film includes cameos from Orlando Bloom, Kirsten Dunst, David Cross, Amy Poehler, Jason Schwartzman, Adam Scott, Rainn Wilson, Steve Buscemi, Alicia Silverstone, Martin Starr, Rashida Jones, and Mike Mills from R.E.M.

Dopeness.



[Note: Shouts to my man Big B for putting me on.]

No comments: