Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Music of the Moment - October 8, 2008

"Rebel for the hell of it/
Hella rich/Never have to sell a brick again/
Must I tell a bitch again/
The bullshit I'm addressin' check I'm on some next level shit/
Never been fucked in the game, I'm celibate/
Rarely out my element/Barely out the ghetto with
One foot and one foot in as intelligent as fellas get/
Listen, let's settle this, be clear I could fall back seven years
And still ain't no one ahead of me..."

-T.I., I'm Illy, Paper Trail

Aight, so I went and copped Paper Trail. Let me first say that it's pretty good. Tip has a lot to say and the beats are insane. He even sounds hungry as shit on the album. My favorite joint [besides Swagga Like Us] on this one so far is I'm Illy. Tip is going mad hard on this joint. That'swhatshesaid. Check it.


[Note: Paper Trail album review coming soon.]

No comments: