Monday, March 23, 2009

[Quadruple] Music of the Moment - March 24, 2009

It's been awhile since I posted a Music of the Moment, so I figured I'd post the first ever, Double QUADRUPLE Music of the Moment.

Photobucket
The Virgins have quickly become one of my favorite bands. I first saw them last year when they opened for the Black Kids, along with the Magic Wands. Since then, I've bought their CD, seen them again live at the Drunken Unicorn (as the headliner) and they've had their entire discography featured on the series Gossip Girl. It's been a pretty good 12 months for the New York-based band. It was really hard (nh) for me to pick only four of my favorite songs from them so I picked two videos and two songs. [I cheated.] Peep the videos for Rich Girls and Private Affair as well as the songs Fernando Pando and Hey Hey Girl.
Rich Girls

Private Affair

***Bonus: [Note: I couldn't leave out the Virgins' latest video for Teen Lovers and the song Radio Christiane. Fuuuuug it. Ow.]


That's a lot of music.

No comments: