Sunday, May 31, 2009

Damn Lebron.

Photobucket
I'm still kind of pissed that Lebron and the boys got knocked out the other night. I really think that he was playing INSANE basketball and I was looking forward to a Kobe/Lebron finals but it's not gonna happen now. I don't know if it's worse that the Cavs didn't make it to the finals, or that the Kobe/Lebron Nike joints pretty much have to stop now. Damn. Fuck it though. Mamba for Finals MVP. But before I blog about Lebron for the last time this season, check out his best from the 09 playoffs.
[Note: Even though the Cavs got beat by the Magic, Lebron has said that his stauts with the Cavs hasn't changed. Not sure I believe him, but the Cavs better hope he's for real.]

And I don't wanna hear SHIT about beating Lebron and the Cavs from Orlando "fans." Or else you're gonna get Charles Hamilton'ed.
Photobucket

No comments: