Monday, August 17, 2009

Music [Video] of the Moment - August 17, 2009

Photobucket
It's no secret that I've been listening to Loso's Way pretty much nonstop since Fabolous dropped it. After my first listen, I wasn't too sure about it but I've grown to really [really] like it and I don't think It's gotten all the credit that it deserves. With that being said, the video for one of my favorite joints on the album, Money Goes, Honey Stay [When the Money Goes Pt.2] just dropped and it's ill to say the least. And it features none other than Hov himself. Check it out:
[Note: And even though I was blown about there not being a Jay verse on the album, my girl @YaNi_babi put me onto Jay's original version here. Chills.]

1 comment:

Jai. said...

Man, I should seriously buy his album.
"Throw it in the Bag" threw me off but this goes so hard!