Wednesday, September 7, 2011

[Throwback] Music of the Moment: Kanye West - Livin' a Movie

Photobucket
Movie buffs should enjoy this.

It's no secret that I'm a huge Kanye West fan. The thing that you need to understand is that I'm a really huge Kanye West fan. I'd go as far as saying that I have nearly [if not all] of his released music--underground tracks included. With all that being said, below is one of my favorite throwback Kanye songs from way back on The Late Mixtape. The idea behind it is simple: an entire song based off movie titles. Sounds simple...and it actually really is.


Kanye West - Livin' a Movie

Nothing like some good, throwback Kanye.

Note: Complete Movie List: Edward Scissorhands, What Lies Beneath, The Preacher's Wife, Sleepy Hollow, Apollo 13, Ghost, Hollow Man, Friday 13th Ghost (again), Backdraft, Almost Famous, Lord of the Rings, The Shining, Do the Right Thing, Don't Say a Word, Sleepers, Jeepers Creepers, Clockers, Baller Blockers, Absolute Power, 9 1/2 Weeks, Rush Hour, The Cell, Life, Juice, Mo' Money and The Roc. And I probably missed a few.

No comments: