Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Van She - Changes [MP3 + Download]

Photobucket
Van She is one of many bands that I didn't start listening to until a few years after they reached the peak of their popularity. I almost loafed. If it wasn't for me checking samples on Crystal Castles' first album, I probably would've never found em. Funny how samples work. It turns out that Crystal Castles sampled Van She on one of my favorite songs of theirs, Vanished. [Get it...Van She...Vanished?...alright.] You have to listen closely to get the sample, but it's there.

Anyway, the point of all this is to show you the song Changes which is my favorite track off of Van She's debut album V. It even has a little bit of a Phoenix-y sound around the hook. Check it out.
Van She - Changes

Also check out the song that started it all, Sex City.

Van She - Sex City

No comments: