Monday, February 2, 2009

Funniest Super Bowl Commercials 2009


I felt like the commercials for the Super Bowl have been a little slouch in recent years but there were some pretty funny joints this year. The game seemed to be getting boring until two huge plays from each team. It ended up being one of the best Super Bowls that I can really remember. I wasn't really rooting for either team but when Santonio caught that TD with :35 left...I was like:

Photobucket

But now, on to my five seven (random number, I know) funniest commercials from this year's Super Bowl:

7. Denny's "Serious Breakfast" Ad

6. Hulu Alec Baldwin "Alien"

5. Cash 4 Gold's Ed McMahon/MC Hammer

4. Teleflora's "Talking Flowers"

3. Bud Light "Beer for Meetings"

2. CareerBuilders.com "New Job"

1. Pepsi "I'm Good"


Oh yeah, about the game. I think the Steelers won.

No comments: