Monday, January 18, 2010

ESPN.com College Football All-American Team

Photobucket
LSU Junior CB Patrick Peterson made the All-American First Team

I'm still having trouble letting go of college football. Even with this past weekend's NFL Playoff games and all of the college football coaching changes, I still kinda miss it. Only things to do now are talk about the draft and give post-season awards, I guess. With that being said, here are ESPN.com's 2009-2010 College Football All-Americans:

Offense:
Defense:
  • DEs: Jerry Hughes, Sr., TCU; Brandon Graham, Sr., Michigan
  • DTs: Ndamukong Suh, Sr., Nebraska; Brian Price, Jr., UCLA
  • LBs: Rolando McClain, Jr., Alabama; Greg Jones, Jr., Michigan State; Daryl Washington, Sr., TCU
  • CBs: Joe Haden, Jr., Florida; Patrick Peterson, Soph., LSU
  • S: Eric Berry, Jr., Tennessee; Earl Thomas, Soph., Texas
Special Teams:
  • P: Drew Butler, Soph., Georgia
  • K: Kai Forbath, Jr., UCLA
  • KR: CJ Spiller, Sr. Clemson
Note: I chose to use ESPN's All-American list because I agreed with it the most even though, truth be told, I would have had LSU's Ciron Black as an OT, Florida's Brandon Spikes as a LB and Bama's Terrence Cody as a DT. Guess I should have made my own list. For other official All-American lists check these links:

No comments: