Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hasheem Thabeet Looks Like...

Photobucket
I'm sure that you've heard by now that in an unprecedented move, last years 2nd overall NBA draft pick, Hasheem Thabeet has been demoted to the developmental league. But that's not what this blog post is about. This post is about the one challenge I'm having with Thabeet: trying to figure out exactly what he looks like. So far I've come up with...a lot of things. The most obvious is Jar Jar Binx from Star Wars. Even though the resemblance was closer during his college days, you can still see it a little bit. [And before he cut his hair, Stanley Robinson had the Jar Jar look going.] But I might have figured out where I originally know the Tanzanian center from...he was in an episode of In Living Color! You don't believe me?? Just check it out:

Told you.

Shabba!!

No comments: