Thursday, August 25, 2011

Matt & Kim feat. Soulja Boy and Andrew WK - I'm a Goner [Video + MP3]

Photobucket
Trust me, if someone told me last yeat that I'd have a blog post just mentioning Soulja Boy I'd say you were a fool. But then again, some people say cucumbers taste better pickled Regardless, I'm not writing this post simply about Soulja Boy. I'm writing because Converse has done it again: Put together three acts that would normally never [ever] collaborate. Last year it was Kid Cudi, Bethany Cosentino from Best Coast and Rostam Batmanglij from Vampire Weekend on the song All Summer. This year's version features the duo Matt & Kim, rapper Soulja Boy and Andrew WK. Not sure if this year's version stacks up to last year's but at least they tried something different.

...right?


Matt & Kim feat. Soulja Boy and Andrew WK - I'm a Goner



Not too turrible.

No comments: