Thursday, May 28, 2009

Aight. Kobe Handled His Business. It's Your Turn Lebron

Photobucket
Last night Kobe and the Lake Show got a very important win in Game 5 back in LA. The score was back-and-fourth all game but the Lakers edged the Nuggets late to get the W. I'm hoping that Lebron and the boys can make it happen tonight. It's actually funny because I was expecting the exact opposite: for the Lakers to struggle and the Cavs to blow out the Magic. I guess if we could predict em, they wouldn't play em. I just hope my Kobe/Lebron finals doesn't end TONIGHT.

And I'm not even mad that the fucking Candy Man Lamar Odom had a pretty good game even though I'm starting to really not like him. He even managed to serve up the Birdman. [nh]

Photobucket
And if you're wondering, yes I do still hate Nene.
And his plats.

Let's go Lebron.

No comments: