Friday, May 22, 2009

This Has Gone On Far Too Long...

Photobucket
Wow. That's What you call a hiatus. I haven't been away from the blog for this long since I started it. And mad shit has happened:
  • The Lakers held on in Game 1 against the Nuggets....but then lost in Game 2.
Despite big numbers from Kobe, the Lakers just didn't execute down the stretch in the second game. Derek Fisher was a horrible 1-for-9 from the field and 1-for-5 from three. Numbers like that will not cut it, especially when you're looking at Chauncey Billups on the defensive end.

And while I'm on the subject, where did all these Nuggets fans come from?? I mean, seriously. A lot of you came out of the woodworks but if you've been a fan since day one then:
Photobucket
But chances are, you haven't been.
  • The Cavs somehow lost their first game of the entire playoffs to an underdog Magic team.
I'm still shocked by this one. Mainly because of how fucking beastly Lebron was playing. He did everything: scored, distributed, rebounded. Wtf Cavs?? I've said it already and I'll say it again: If the Magic or Nuggets mess up my Kobe/Lebron Finals...heads will roll.
  • Jake Peavy had one foot in Chicago but ended up refusing the trade from the Padres to the White Sox. Oh yeah, then we suffer our worst loss in team history. Fuck. Not a good day for the Sox.
Photobucket
I'm still a little pissed about the Lakers and Cavs right now but at least I'm back. Music/Sports coming up.

Andyaknowdaaaaat.

No comments: