Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This is REALLY Getting Annoying...

Photobucket
Again, even after a 44 point performance from King James, Dwight Howard and the Magic defeated the Cavaliers last night, and took a 3-1 series lead. This is really starting to piss me off. Mainly because I'm both a Kobe and Lebron fan [Yes, we exist] and I want to see them go head-to-head in the Finals. That really wasn't too far fetched about a month ago but now it's looking like it's going to take a miracle and a half just to get ONE of them into the Finals. The Magic just look unstoppable in the East and anytime you end up with Luke Walton guarding Chauncey Billups...no good sir. I'm just saying, let's stop the b.s. Kobe and Lebron. I need a W's from both of you so that I can at least salvage the rest of these finals and get what we all want. Because NObody wants to see Nuggets/Magic in the finals. Not even Stan Van Gundy aka the clown from Spawn.
Word son.
Photobucket
Come on Kobe and Lebron:
Photobucket

No comments: