Sunday, May 3, 2009

Back Like I Never Left/The Season Ends...

Photobucket
Sorry for the brief hiatus, school's really been kicking in. But it's almost over....forever.

My Bulls ended up losing to the Celtics in Game 7 in Boston. Damn. We really played well throughout the series and it sucked to go out like this. Ben Gordon had a big 33 to lead all scorers but it wasn't enough. During the playoffs D.Rose played beyond his years and the Miller/Salmons trade proved to be really big for us. The worst part of the whole thing might be that had we gotten past Boston, we would have had a real chance to beat Orlando in the second round. wtf. I'm disappointed we had to go out like this, but after the greatest series in NBA Playoff history, I can't be too mad.

Oh wait, yeah I can.
Fuck Boston.

Now I don't have to watch any basketball until Kobe vs. Lebron in the Finals. Uh oh.

Photobucket
vs.
Photobucket

I'm crossing my fingers.

No comments: