Friday, May 1, 2009

Greatest Game Ever?? ...Yeah, I Think So

Photobucket

Did I call this or did I call this??

Last night's Bull/Celtics triple overtime thriller was on of the most entertaining sports events I've ever witnessed. And that's NO hype. I was literally on the edge of my seat from the beginning of the fourth quarter to the last second of the third overtime. Three overtimes though?? I was definitely two Ray Allen three pointers away from having a conniption, but we were able to pull this one out. There were so many big plays from D.Rose, John Salmons, Ben Gordon and everybody, but two big plays really sealed the deal for us. The first big one was Joakim Noah's mean ass dunk on Paul Pierce. Not only did it put us up by 2 with 35 seconds left, but it gave Paul Pierce [aka Mr. Aardvark] his sixth foul. And when I say "dunk on" I mean "murderlize." Just check it out. There are no words:

Holy fuck. I still can't believe he did that. Noah's gained so much respect from Chicago fans throughout this series and that was definitely the exclamation point. I guess I can finally forgive him for this:

Anyway, back to the second huge play from last night. It would have to be the defensive stop that D.Rose put up against Rajon Rondo on the Celtics last real chance to tie up the game. I knew he had it in him. Not only were the Bulls finally able to put the clamps down on Rondo, but hopefully his struggles will continue in Game 7. Check the D:

I'm definitely proud of my Bulls but our job is definitely not over. We've proven that we can not only play with the Celtics, but we can win in Boston. Game 7 should be extra wavy. Seriously. Max B agrees ↓ ↓
Photobucket
Oww.

No comments: