Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl '10 Prediction

Photobucket
So yea, I'm still in Baton Rouge but I'll be damned if I don't make it back to Atlanta by kickoff. It's no real surprise but I'm going with Indy on this one. Peyton's been here before and even though he's only won one ship before this year, a win here could claim him the spot as the best quarterback of all-time. Dwight Freeney's probably not as hurt as we all think and I'm not confident in New Orleans' ability to stop the Indianapolis offense. Not to mention, my Bears are nowhere near the Super Bowl so I guess Indy's the best choice. Plus...they have a black head coach. Sorry Reggie, sorry Kim, sorry...Breesus??

Final Score: New Orleans - 28 // Indianapolis - 42
Photobucket
Peyton bout to be Miami chillin, Super Bowl chillin.

No comments: