Friday, July 16, 2010

Penny Hardaway: Don't Call It a Comeback...Even Though You Probably Should


Don't look now but reports have surfaced that former NBA star, and one of my all-time favorite players, Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway is attempting another comeback to the league. And if you think for two seconds, you should be able to figure out which team he's thinking about....the Miami Heat. Yea, that's the same thing I thought. It makes sense for Penny to want return to Miami to join one of the most hyped teams in NBA history in an attempt to finally get a ring. I get that. But how would this help the Heat?? The last time I saw Penny Hardaway he looked like an overweight version of Chris Tucker x Montell Jordan. Sure, he'll play for the league minimum but will he really contribute?? I actually hope so. Injuries kept him from ever becoming one of the true greats and this might give him a chance to redeem that...or maybe not. I'm just hoping this leads to some new MVPuppets x Lil Penny spots.




We'll see.

No comments: