Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tennessee WR: "Peterson's Not Superman."

Photobucket
Oh word??

University of Tennessee receiver Gerald Jones was quoted as saying this about LSU's [long shot] Heisman-hopeful, Patrick Peterson:

"I watched film on them for two hours (Monday) because I was so eager. I am so ready for No. 7. I am ready for him... To be honest, I think a lot of people fear him because he’s so big. He’s 6-2, 220. He’s a pretty good athlete. He has his weaknesses, too. He’s not Superman. I’m going to give him my all, and it’s going to be a battle come Saturday."

Well. All this coming from a guy that's missed the last three games with an injury?? Has he not been watching Patrick Peterson all season?? Might get ugly for the guy.

Also, Patrick Peterson is currently #1 in the Fan vote for the Heisman. Help vote him in here!

Patrick Peterson for Heisman.

No comments: