Thursday, April 30, 2009

Gotta Make It To Seven.../No Flagrant for Rondo/Josh Smith Is Not Smart

Photobucket
Big game tonight in Chicago. We have a chance to tie the series at 3 games apiece and force a Game 7 back in Boston. And I think we can do it. Even though it sounds like a Disney movie, the Bulls gain a lot of confidence with every close game we play. And in contrast, the Celtics lose a little. I'm not the kind of fan that's happy with just not getting Piston'ed...I want to WIN. And I believe will will tonight and next game. So what?? And it's gonna be a close one. Three of the five games have gone to at least overtime and one of the non-overtime games was won by a last second shot. If we show up to play, then I'm sure I'll be doing this after the game:
Photobucket
Andyaknowdaaaat.

Photobucket
Now onto the "controversial" foul from Rajon Rondo onto Brad Miller: I think that it was a foul and maybe even a regular season flagrant foul...but a flagrant fould in game 5 of the playoffs with 1 second left?? While I wish the flagrant would have been called, I don't think that the ref would make that call at this point in such an important game. But Rondo did leave Brad Miller's mouth lookin like this. Damn. And after Rondo throwing a punch that connected and getting off, why did Dwight Howard get suspended for Game 6 after throwing an elbow?? That's messed up. With that being said, I'm sure that the next person to commit a flagrant foul in this serious will definitely be suspended....if he doesn't play for the Celtics.

Photobucket
[Note: I know you saw Josh Smith's ass try to get that under-the-legs dunk during last night's Hawks/Heat game. Not only did he miss it, but he gave the ailing Heat even more motivation Wtf.]

Um, he did dunk on Jermaine O'Neal though...
Bawse.

No comments: