Friday, October 2, 2009

Best Lunch Break...Ever??

Photobucket
Back on Wednesday I had quite possibly the best lunch break ever...and I didn't even eat. One of my favorite bands, Phoenix, was in Atlanta [and in AMERICA] for their concert but during the day they had an in-store appearance at Criminal Records in Little 5 Points. They did like a five or six song set and even stayed around for autographs. Really nice band. They brought in a really diverse group of fans: Some girls skipped school at UGA to drive down, I met a guy who drove from Nashville and a woman even called out of work to make it. I mean, I was even there haha. Here are more of the pics that I got and a video that another one of the fans Manu Muraro posted. It was a great way to end out the month, to say the least.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Dope.

If Phoenix is ever in your city, go see them. Also, check out Criminal Records the next time you're in Little Five Points. I even met the mysterious @Criminal Records twitterer, Lillian. She's dope too.

Phoenix - Too Young Live @ Variety Playhouse, ATL

No comments: