Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mark Buehrle Whuddup // Dutchtown Whuddup

Photobucket
Whether you want to believe it or not, baseball season is here. *sampsigh* And with MLB's Opening Day and the NCAA Men's Championship game both in the books, with the exception of the NBA playoffs, we are about to be subjected to months and months and MONTHS of baseball. Might as well make the most out of it, right? I'm not expecting to post much about baseball this year but it's not every day that one of my Chicago White Sox players makes the play of the year....on Opening Day. Don't believe me, just check out what Mark Buehrle did:
Pretty crazy, right? Hopefully we're in store for more plays like this throughout the year.

Hopefully.


[Note: Also in baseball news: My high school beat our rival, and my former high school, following a grand slam. State Championship #2 on the way?? Ow.]

No comments: