Thursday, April 29, 2010

If We Could Go Back...

Photobucket
Oftentimes I have random mind-ramblings. It might be about something I read, something I saw on tv or something I had a conversation about. A lot of times I think back about these events and I say "Damn, if I could go back, ______." These random mind trips have gone undocumented until now.

Well, I was listening to Chillin by Wale and I got to the line "You niggas mad that you not me/I remain a Giant and you Jeremy Shockey..." You know, this part. I always liked the line, but it got me to thinking. Jeremy Shockey is a pretty wild dude. Great player, but he's now a New Orleans Saint. Then I remembered that the craziest of all crazy New Orleans Saints was KYLE TURLEY. If we could go back to this, I'm sure we'd detect very large amounts of ACID in his bloodstream:

I know that was pretty random and I'm not even mad at Kyle Turley. I just hope that my friends would do the same for me.

Acid or no acid.

[Note: They would.]

No comments: