Monday, April 26, 2010

Throwback Music of the Moment - April 26, 2004

Photobucket
I probably couldn't even tell you the first time I heard Kenna. All I can say is that he was dope and I wanted to hear more. One time when I was up in Maryland visiting my boy Mookie and Freetime was pretty much all we played. One of the best things about Kenna is his production. Not only does he do a majority of it himself, he also works closely with Chad Hugo from the Neptunes. You know that's a good look. This song/video were off of his 2003 album, New Sacred Cow. The video tells a pretty interesting story but the catch is that it's shot from basically the knee down. Great idea, great song and great video. Come to think of it, I might have already blogged about this joint haha. Check out Freetime from Kenna:

Audio:
Kenna - Freetime






Download: Freetime

New album Songs for Flight due later this year ftw.

No comments: